Good snapper fishing charters?

I haven't been on a charter boat for a few years but I'd highly recommend G&J charters out of Whyalla. I've been out with them four times in total - twice in Jan, once in May and once in October. We bagged out on big ones each time out and got some better eating size to go with them on all but one trip (the skipper was frustrated that each spot we dropped on we were hooking up on big ones). I never thought I'd hear someone apologize for the fact that he kept putting us on top of big snapper! I've been out with Jason each time and he seems to have a good handle on where the fish are and knows the Whyalla area like the back of his hand plus isn't afraid to travel to put you on 'em. I hear his brother Grant is just as good but I haven't been out with him.I was invited on a trip a friend organized from Port Hughes with Moonta Bay Charters more recently and we were stood up at the ramp. The guy wouldn't even respond to phone calls in the morning. It may have been a one-off as plenty have been out with him and had success but that day left a bad taste in my mouth and I wouldn't recommend them for that reason.