Fishing Cart

Gday, just wondering if everybody has any ideas to make the ideal fishing cart or buggy for use on the beach. I had an old handheld golf buggy that i use as a fishing cart with bed slats as a base and i try to stack everything as compact as i can. getting to the water is no problem at all, my issue is getting it back because i get lazy and just throw everything on there and my gear either makes its way under or over the occy strap.Also what are good cheapish wheels to use? i am looking at balloon wheels, any other suggestions?Cheers

try and use the wheels of a junior BMX style pushy, look around when hard refuse is being chucked out, and look for an old pushy with the small knobby style wheels on it, and grab them,That way you are half way there , if you can adapt them to the golf-buggy again, getting there,Hope this gives you an Idea...... or you can buy a similar product, but nothing beats home made...Here is one in Australia, Balloon Wheels .... Beach Cart

here is a couple of links to ones that have been made by members the second cart is mine which now has a piece of conduit and 2 ball floats as the wheels which help stabilise it out in tha drink southie's golf style http://www.strikehook.com/forum/35-bait-tackle/127653-fishing-caddy-cart?start=15#128089my floating tub style http://www.strikehook.com/forum/27-boat-fishing/140907-my-yfw-ship?limitstart=0cheers 4THA

Here's a pic of mine.I used some balloon wheels from kayak trolley, and a contractor from work kindly made up a suitable axle. The handle section is from an old brushcutter, the wooden base clips onto the axle/handle and is held there with a tie down. The balloon wheels make it float on top of soft sand, they are well worth the investment.PC100271.jpgCheers!SB