Brand New Black Shimano Terez for 2014

Check this site out:http://www.meltontackle.com/products/shimano-terez-spinning-rods.htmlI forgot the "fighting lady yellow".I imagine if they are cork grips they are a for Australia line only and maybe a spinning, soft plastics, whiting and bream type rod? I just had a trawl of the web and typing in "new terez" brings up stuff from 2010? I reckon you have the latest gos and we'll hear about it soon.

Went down to R&A today.The black is here' date=' shorter butt, no cork grip. feels more parabolic throughout the entire blank.I reckon the newer rods are better, despite being subjective.cheers, Totes[/quote']I haven't seen a black one yet but do ya reckon they are different?First black one on R&A's is model number TZS69MBLKThe corresponding white one is TZS69MPWSo the black one is BLK and the white one is PW (pearl white).These rods are no different to what you can get in the link I posted earlier. Same rods, same blank, just different colour. They are no different but happy to be proven wrong.Link again. http://www.meltontackle.com/products/shimano-terez-spinning-rods.html

I had both 30-50lb and 40-80lb in the 6'9" side by side.definitely thought the Black was the better of the two.might be due to the butt/grips being shorter? and possibly reel seat further down?could have been that the Sustain FG looked better on the black, I dunno haha.like stated before, it could be subjective. grips are definitely different. grip change in itself would suggest a different rod?