wirinna breakwater anything being caught?

When the marina was first built, we used to get schoolies inside the marina. Right next to the pontoon that the KI ferry used to dock onto.The pontoon is gone, but the concrete that it used to be bolted to is still there.Hot Feb arvos as the sun went down, pillies for bait.On the outside, cast out a Tommy under a float and get the squid whilst you burley up the gar n Tommys.

The last time I was there they had chained off the road that led down to the inlet which in my opinion was the best spot for fishing there, got big bream, and salmon from the rocks there using tiny prawns caught in a yabby pot dropped down between the rocks in about 3 ft of water. I also caught something that looked like a luderick or blackfish but cant be sure, it was black with greyish stripes and sort of looked a bit like a bream. any how I have not been down there since but would be curios to know where the legal fishing areas are down there now :fishing: