First Fish on fly!!

Went down to a Dam that was wide open and nothing really to snag on so i thought i would try out my fly setup ive gotten over the last couple weeksIts a 7ft Custom 4/5 weight rod with a 5 weight reelLong story short After having a few mishaps and catching myself on my arse i finally managed my first fish on a fly!Wasnt big but i have caught the bug!Caught 3 all up before the weather turned bad...578606_750680434950623_181271446_n.jpg1798199_750680451617288_195317148_n.jpg10006926_750680471617286_934509509_n.jpg

That will come later mate... At the moment i just want to get the fundamentals down packed then ill start to get the more advanced things happening. Certainly got the bug for it now though.... Especially since i got the casting right anyway... Makes it more enjoyable when you can lay out a nice cast and not have to worry about getting caught on stuff!

:clap::clap::clap: excellent work mate ive recently started to tie my own flys and am keen to get a fly rod and hunt for my first fish on fly I have only casted a fly rod maybe 15 times but picked it up naturally havrn had a mishap casting YET id love to do some of these redfin dams with you good fish good work mate tight lines