North Haven Mullies?

I'll be heading to North Haven sometime this holidays and I was wondering if anyone has caught mullies in the marina? I know there has to be a few but just wondering if anyone has had luck with em? I'll be going for gar, st, squid and bream, I will be using live st in the marina for mullies! :)

I could just be the first one to find out? lol :P So far the mullies have gotten me hooked ;)
Cheers.
Alex. :boot:

G"day Alex,a good starting point is the northern breakwall,and  fish in fairly close to the rocks,my brother got a nice legal there once and i have caught a schoolie there plus seen 2 others caught,but yeah  not too far out as the fish hunt along the structure.

If you use lightly weighted whitebait  other species around there are ST,Bream and some nice Snook at times.

cheers :)

G"day Alex,a good starting point is the northern breakwall,and  fish in fairly close to the rocks,my brother got a nice legal there once and i have caught a schoolie there plus seen 2 others caught,but yeah  not too far out as the fish hunt along the structure.

If you use lightly weighted whitebait  other species around there are ST,Bream and some nice Snook at times.

cheers :)

Cheers guys, thanks Cal, been and gone to north haven and had a live st out for 4 hrs without a touch until a sea bird took it... Pretty disapointing lol :P

Got a nice 21 lb Mully from the southern breakwater many years ago. Was having no luck on the bream, so caught a salmon trout and chucked it out at the entrance to North Haven on a single 2/0 hook, no sinker. 5 mins later my line was disappearing out to sea. :o:D

The Mully eventually came back in through the entrance, with boats heading out to sea, was worried they would run in to my line, but luck was on my side, and another angler managed to gaff it for me. I was stoked, as it was my first decent Mully. :D :D :D :D

The Mully was caught on the last of the run out tide. ;)