Looking at different braid types

Looking at respooling my 4000fj symetre soon as the fireline its currently got has seen better days, at the moment I'm running 20lb fireline with a 25lb fluorocarbon leader and just trying to decide whether to stick with fireline or give another braid a shot

I really like Fireline and use it on most of my threadline reels, for overheads I prefer a proper braided line.

Depending on how much you have on the reel, you can take it off and reverse it as usually the stuff down deeper doesn't have as much wear. If you only put on a 125yd spool then probably not.

ive used fins, fireline, daiwa tournament and have just spooled up a reel with some suffix 832

fins: loved it hardly knotted lasted for ages have only just got rid of it after about 6 years

fireline: still use it on two of my bream rods but do find it fades very quickly

daiwa tournament: very small diameter for pound rating but find it does get a few wind knots and is expensive

suffix 832: only just spooled up with it and only used it once and so far i like it will let you know what i think after it gets tested soon on a decent snapper :)

How they feel dutchy? Considering getting one cant go wrong for that price with the review it got

R&A's have them in stock mate, $129, be intresting to feel one up.

Ive belted its older , cheaper brother: Biscayne 80 with bottom bashing. Its worked a treat for the $80 it cost me.

Dutchy, maybe mount it on a Saltist rod? or a Okuma Salina rod?