Issue 4 Out Tomorrow 5/12

bloody 'ellI haven't finished reading issue 3 ;D ;Donly bought it yesterday. last one on the shelf. now i know why ;D ;Dbought it after hearing waterboy talk about it on sunday.love the pics and stories in it. great articles by weaver, waterboy,and ranger(aka others :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: in the credits)steve wade is always a good read and his article on sand driving was a good refresher. will be able to read part 2 tomorrow :icon_e_biggrin:will be re-reading weavers article a few times to help me when river fishing.salty's article has me thinking my next trip is down goolwa way.a bloody good read and well worth the money.

Geez I don't know about this Tony Bainbridge fella, I mean have a go at those pics... ;DNah, wll written and put together TonyB, nice plug attempt also mate. :icon_lol:While I'm at it... Great read again guys and fantastic to see so many familiar names who we all share this wonderful site with. The expertise your all sharing shows real character and I know for for I am grateful.WB, Yak, Weaver, Tonyb.. the list goes on... [glow=red,2,300]WELL DONE TO YOU[/glow] ALL ;D ;D :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sorry if this is a stupid question guys but when does the next one come out? by looking at the subscribe page in the mag it looks like they dont come out monthly? i just bought the mag for the first time and loved it! I must of read the sharinga article about 5 times, lol.. keep up the good work fellas! ;D[/