I work as a chef so I tend to save the left over juices from packets of prawns, mussels oysters etc.
Can mix garlic, water, curry powder, fish sauce, fish oil, aniseed essence just to name a few
If theres an asian store nearby you should be able to go in and pick up all sorts of whacky seafood items dirt cheap.
When I was at tafe for my apprenticeship I stopped into the vietnamese shop next door to find dried cuttlefish, dried oysters and believe it or not dried sea cucumber.
Get some of those and rehydrate them in water with some other cheap items like curry powder and garlic freeze it down in small bags and defrost it as you need to avoid it going off, take a small bag out a day tip it in a jar put any lures you're using into it and let them soak then go wild

Never tried it, but thickening up tuna oil with corn flour (or similar), add a bit of powdered garlic/curry powder/five spice or whatever and you'd have a paste you could stick in a little jar and use as you'd use S-factor. ;) I might have go at this next time the missus is not in the kitchen. :o

I mixed vaseline with tuna oil put it in a syringe, Tommies liked it but it didnt stay on that great.

I bought a little bottle of stuff from bcf not sure the name but they had it in mullet scent and few others. Works really good snook were all over it. Seen it in tackle world for like $4 cheaper

I have about 7 packs of flickbaits just so i could get the s factor, lucky there my favourite rubber

Just got told, by her indoors, that my crazy "I'll eat anything" Beagle just scoffed a tube of S-factor!!! She managed to get it out of my track pants pocket along with the measuring tape I use. Missus said the laundry stank, like 'made her gag' stank! :o:lol: Glad she didn't eat the tape too, that would've been fun retrieving that in a couple of days! :lol: :lol: :lol: So not just a fish attractant it seems! :huh:

By the way the dog is fine, she has a cast iron stomach and this is certainly not the worst thing she has eaten! :blink: