Preparing and cooking Bream?

I landed a 34cm Bream on Moana Beach yesterday.My first keeper.I reckon there were quite a few around lots of good bites but not managed to hook em. >:(Which is the best way to prepare and cook a Bream??Are there any good sites for filleting/preparation/cooking your catches???

Bream are really easy!First ya catch one, then ya give it a pat, kiss it's head and swim it away coz it's probably 20 years old, and then ya go off in search of a coupla KG's instead to fillet for ya dinner! ;DOR ALTERNATIVELY, Bream are a good fish to bake whole, just make a few slices through the flesh on each side once you've scaled and gutted it, so that it cooks evenly. :'( :'( :'(

Bream are really easy!First ya catch one, then ya give it a pat, kiss it's head and swim it away coz it's probably 20 years old, and then ya go off in search of a coupla KG's instead to fillet for ya dinner! ;DOR ALTERNATIVELY, Bream are a good fish to bake whole, just make a few slices through the flesh on each side once you've scaled and gutted it, so that it cooks evenly. :'( :'( :'(

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:Flippin' eck - I did not realise I killed an oldie!I feel so,so bad now!!I thought I'd fillet it - ended up with two miserable scraps of rather mushy flesh. :'(Do ya think I've a lot to learn yet???Still looking for that elusive millpond day to christen the boat.Might take Mrs Tyke to Pt Noarlunga Jetty for a practice at tossing lines tomorrow :icon_e_smile:

Come on tyke .......fishing and the wife .....thats breaking the rules ;Dwell done on the first brim, had mine a month ago at 33cm, cheers Madforfish.....found you haha

Hey up Grae!I see you know about this forum already!Gotto get Mrs Tyke into this fishing malarky :icon_lol:You need people to hold nets/cook ya know :stir:

Still looking for that elusive millpond day to christen the boat.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:Mate! We live in SA, so ya get about 3 of them per year...........and they always fall on a work day! :P
Today looks perfect - but I've a very important meeting soon so it mucks the whole day up.Tomorrow is looking perfect though .boat. .boat.Then I can call it a boat and not a driveway ornament :icon_lol: