1. Milmo

Milmo

2. bjorn2fish

bjorn2fish

• Similar Content

• By bjorn2fish
      I have a few old batteries laying around and was wondering if it is worth stripping it down and using the lead for sinkers?

I know it's not the safest thing to do, I'm usually overly cautious with stuff like this.

Also is there a way to safely dispose of the acid that is kind to the environment?
    • By bjorn2fish
      I had a look at my fishing gear today and it's a shambles. I need to organise it all big time. So it got me thinking what kind of storage and organisation do people have for their fishing gear at home, in the shed or the man cave etc.

If you have any cool car, 4x4, boat storage ideas perhaps we can start another topic for that.
    • By bjorn2fish
      I saw Alex and Underpants live baskets and the comment from hooklinestinker and thought we need a DIY inspiration thread. A place where we can post pics to inspire those who love DIY.

Use this thread to post up DIY projects that you've had around for a while but can only show finished photos of projects.

Don't be a cop out and post up a finished project photo when you could have posted an entirely new, nicely detailed topic.

Feel free to post up anything we all might be interested in e.g. live baskets, live wells, rod holders, lures, custom tackle, boat and trailer mods, stuff that is handy for the fisher, boaty, camper, off roader, you name it!
    • By bjorn2fish
      With a early morning flick down the Onk with no results I came home still thinking fishing and after catching up on a bit of work and doing a few things around the house I thought I'd get stuck into making a few DIY soft plastics, I'd rediscovered the moulds in my shed recently.

Paddle tail and curled tail grub in a few colours. The green one glows in the dark, takes a bit to charge up but does glow pretty well. I'm pretty messy when pouring but just trimmed them up with scissors afterwards and they look ok. Also have a few jig head moulds, the jig heads came out pretty well, I'll be trying those with the paddle tails. I can't wait to have a flick and see how they go 

• By The Fishing Guru
      How To make a very cheap, very simple Rod Holder . . . great for light-medium fishing on the river for example