1. Fishingmad

Fishingmad

2. Tinker

Tinker

• Similar Content

• By bjorn2fish
      Just a reminder for those who aren't already following OnkaStompa on Facebook... Onkastompa is on this weekend!!!
      The Strike & Hook crew will be manning the BBQ so come and grab a snag and a drink and help raise fund for The Childhood Cancer Association 👍
      Onkastompa Fishing Competition 13 (Onkaparinga City Council Community Event of The Year Winner 2018) 
      Date - Sunday 11th November
      Time - 7am - 12pm followed by presentations
      Location - Perrys Bend Onkaparinga River (Noarlunga Downs)
      Entry Fee - Donation to Childhood Cancer of your choice (Generosity encouraged for this great cause)
      Registration - Upon Arrival
      Rules and Fishable Area - explained upon registration but due to past numbers I am restricting fishing to 1 rod per person as I cannot extend the fishable area as in Onkastompa 12
      Everyone who attends and donates receives a ticket into the many random draws for prizes.
      Categories -
      Biggest Overall Bream (Onkastompa Champion)
      Biggest Bream Men
      Biggest Bream Women
      Biggest Bream Junior 15<
      Biggest Mulloway (Open Class)
      Biggest "Other Fish" Senior
      Biggest "Other Fish Junior 15<
      BBQ and Drinks available with every cent going to the cause so please bring your thirst and hunger
      For Sale Table - Fishing and other goods will be for sale at AMAZING prices, again with every cent going to the cause. Card facilities available
      Merchandise - Polo and Hoody designs released soon 👍
      Animal Relocation and Education will have a couple of pythons and a Freshwater Croc to handle and get pics with on the day 🤪🤪For the kids, however was popular with the adults last year also 👍
    • By Eskimohumta
      I'm looking for a cheap, easily sourced material I could use for clear ribbing.

Also here's my first bream I caught on a crazy Charlie I tied myself.