Cooking Bronzie??

what i do is take the huge fillet and fillet it down to whiting size filletfirst i cut the chunky fillet into the right lengths then fillet them down till i have whiting thick filletthen its into the flour, dipped into the egg/milk mix then into the garlic flavoured bread crumbs, coat welli then put them into the fridge to "Firm Up" a bit ready to use laterheat the oil and then drop the fillets in, a minute or so in the deep fryer, drain then serve "YUM!"cheers chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Same method here.... and I cut schoolies and gummies into thinner slices too..My biggest problem is getting my share! My family prefer shark to most other fish... and my aging dog (a female boxer) comes out of hibernation when she smells shark being prepared--- sits there real close, slobbering as only boxers can, big brown eyes pleading for a taste--- and wuffing at me to get attention if I'm too slow to give her some. And the cartlidge goes her way too-

• 3 months later...

Easiest way of all is to not worry about the complicating filleting required and just cut the whole thing into cutlets about 20mm thick. A sharp serrated knife with a long blade will go through the cartilege like butter. Leave the skin on and freeze them till you want them.For cooking, just dust them with flour (seasoned to your taste, if desired) and throw them on a hot BBQ plate.They cook in no time, they don't curl up and the skin goes crispy and peels off easily. There's never any leftovers!