Fish cleaning stations

Anyone built their own fish cleaning station out in the garden?

I'm after some photos of peoples stations to see if I can adapt any ideas to my own.
Last time I went out and caught squid I landed myself in hot water because squid ink somehow managed to find itself all over the blinds we have over the window over the sink (To this day I still maintain my complete and utter innocence and claim that my story of the squid actually attacking me which caused a rather lengthy wrestling match which resulted in a large portoin of the kitchen being inked is 100% true.)
I started on a project today with an old sink I found in the shed, Using only materials I've already got on hand I'm going to build it up entirely.

At the moment I'm planning to use star droppers I had left over from putting up a shade cloth fence around the garden, probably about 5-6 along the back for stability with 4 on the front to allow easy movement, Going to drill through the side of the mounting bracket of the sink and use either cable ties or fencing wire to attach it securely to the base.

After that I'm going to mount a knife and plier holder I bought a while ago for my boat onto the left side for easy access and safe storage while cleaning and on the left side a rather nifty thing I found for a tinny which is a sort of bracket to hold a plastic bag open so I can bag the fish up ready for freezing or chilling down until consumption.

Theres a gap inbetween the shed and the sink which will allow me to make a bracket to mount a hose over the sink so I have running water to clean off any scale or gut content. I'll be attaching a length of PVC pipe to the drain on the sink which will run into a 10l bucket allowing water overflow to just drip out into the garden while keeping most of the scales and what not inside the bucket itself for easy removal

I've got a large cutting board which I can fit onto the top of the sink with ease allowing me to easily cut anything I need too and get the job done, afterwards it will just be a simple hose down job with very little to worry about.

Here's a photo I took today when I was measuring out the stardropper placement, I've still gotta go along and make it all level but this was only 10 minutes of work and I still have quite a few more star droppers to go in
On the bottom of the photo is the knife holder and plastic bag holder
sink.jpg