Last week I fished with FishingMad (Joshua) at the onkaparinga river targeting bream on Zmans. We flicked around just below the train bridge and made our way down stream. Joshua landed the first fish which was 30cm. Quick photo and release, swam away nicely.

PA110179.JPG

PA110182.JPG

We found a nice drop off and Joshua gave me first cast which produced a nice healthy 31cm breambo!  :D As usual, a quick photo and release.  ^_^

Breambo on lure.jpg

PA120192.JPG

We flicked and found some surface action in the distance, we went to check it out and there was a massive school of jumping mullet! We flicked our lures right next to them but they wouldn't touch the zman. After plenty of casts, Joshua hooked up to something decent! We thought he had hooked up to a mullet but it was a foul hooked bream! lol  :lol: 
PA120195.JPG

This got us fired up so we kept casting into the mullet school as we thought the bream were hanging underneath them. All of a sudden I had a massive hit and I hooked up to what felt like a massive bream or mulloway!!! :o  :P It just kept pulling line and wouldn't stop! I tried turning it's head but it was super strong. Slowly but steadily it came closer, We saw a big bullet shape and knew it was a massive jumping mullet. It was huge, we landed it and it measured 48cm!!!  :D  :D  :D 
PA120200.JPG

PA120201.JPG

It was kept for a family feed.

Later on, Joshua also hooked onto a slightly smaller mullet but it fell off at the bank  :( All up, we had an awesome lure session in the onk, good times. 

Awesome session boys and awesome to see the youngsters out there and doing

it instead of vegging out in front of the electronics :wub:

Got as good as a stick of dynamite with those ZMans fellas  ;)

Great pics as well and I dare bet there's not too many peeps viewing this that have seen one of those "jumpers" out of the water ;) 

Let's know what it  tasted like mate?  B)