Will USA penn 9/0 parts fit a 115L2 9/0??

Hey all I have a china made penn 9/0 115L2 reel I bought for amateur shark fishing

My mate has a flogged out old USA made 9/0 which he has no plans for.. I'm wondering if it's possible to fit the USA model's handle, spool and metal base plate and clamp that slips into the reel seat to my 115L2 model? Does anyone know or can reccomend someone or somewhere that will and can do this if possible? Could make a half tough reel out of a china jobbie! Cheers

The handle and spool should fit, you can always look at the scematics for both reels and see if the part numbers are the same, which would mean they definitely will.

The baseplate and reel foot are generally riveted to the reel frame and therefore essentially part of the frame.

I'm not sure swapping these parts will make much difference to the sturdiness of the reel. Have you noticed an obvious difference in the frames or spools when comparing your reel to your mates?

Usually with cheaper reels it's the internals that become the issue, gears becoming stripped or broken, etc. Also, from my experience with Chinese made Penns, I have not noticed that they are inferior, but of course their longevity has yet to be proven, and I have no personal experience with Chinese model Senators.