GOTONE STMARYS CLOSING DOWN SALE

Hey all

for those of you who have not heard.

sorry some sad news here Gotone Stmarys @ 1285 South road Stmarys opposite Jarvis Toyota is closing its doors on the Saturday 11th of April, so the sale has started 20% of combo's, dive gear, marine equipment, clothing, etc, so get on in & grab a bargain.

In store transactions only. Please do not PM.

• 4 weeks later...

I swung round their today and saw the sign on the door.  Sad to see really.  One of the signs on the door said to look for them on Graysonline but I checked and couldn't find anything.  I'm not quite sure how to navigate that site yet, but it doesn't appear that you can search by sellers like you can on eBay.

Slightly off topic, but has the Stepney got one closed down now too?  Drove past the store the other day and glanced over and it looked like the shop had been emptied.  Did a double take but by that stage I was too far down the road and past the store to confirm what I thought I saw.  Anyone know if they've closed down altogether or just moved to another premises?  

Slightly off topic, but has the Stepney got one closed down now too?  Drove past the store the other day and glanced over and it looked like the shop had been emptied.  Did a double take but by that stage I was too far down the road and past the store to confirm what I thought I saw.  Anyone know if they've closed down altogether or just moved to another premises?  

Moved further up Magill Rd, just up past that blue 2 story paint place & before Glynburn Rd.... they got kicked out by their landlords.

Yeah and they also dumped the franchsie and have called themselves Gotcha.