Upgrading Tackle, Suggestions?

Hey guys, going to be upgrading my main light tackle outfit very soon. Already sold on the reel, its going to be a 2004ch daiwa certate but its the rod im struggling on... Don't want to go much over the $300 mark so unfortunately as much as id like something like a howler custom or daiwa AGS gekkabijin is out of the equation...  After a short look im pretty interested in the gladiator psyborg as well as the daiwa MX Ajing, has anyone had any experience with these? or have any recommendations? want no heavier than 1-3kg, don't care how light... Will be used for throwing light lures at bream/redfin/trout etc etc. Cheers guys

I'm currently going through the same thing but trying to stay closer to $200

Some rods in currently looking at

Azusa 601L-SK 1-3kg

NS Blackhole ones 2-4kg

A few different Majorcraft rods

One that a mate uses and rates very highly are the 13 Envy rods but a bit out of my price range

Once I decide I will take some pics and post

I love the feel of some of the 13 rods you will see what i'm saying as soon as you pick one up , the psyborg feels great as well and has the skeleton grip,i just use Tspecs but i don't think you will find one any more and the newer rapalas are rubbish by comparison.

cheers b