hoopsy

4. bjorn2fish

bjorn2fish

5. Kuerschie

Kuerschie

• Similar Content

• By Harrison22
      Hi S&Hers,
      Was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy live worms of any type (beach, tube, tiger, nightcrawlers) to use as bait for land based fishing around SA? I would love to get my own fresh worms but I am rather time poor and would prefer to maximise my time fishing. Either larger store or private sellers are fine as I know there a few people that advertise live tiger worms on gumtree etc.
      (I have tried a couple of store by found they didnt last long and alot were dead already but i wont name names)
      Thanks in advance and keep fishing 🤙,
      H.
    • By The Fishing Guru
      Here we have a really quick tutorial on how to measure Goolwa Cockles / Pipis when collecting for food/bait.
      Please note that the current size limit in this area (Goolwa SA, December 2017) is 3.5cm minimum and the bag limits are as follows 
      - 300 per person
      - 900 per vehicle (4 or more people)
      - 1200 possession (total allowed in storage/freezer)
      Keep an eye out for a new video coming shortly on how to make a basic cockle measurer out of an icecream container lid
      Don't forget to hit the "Subscribe" button to catch our new videos as they are uploaded and feel free to check us out on facebook:
      www.facebook.com/TheFishingGuru
      Thanks for watching 😁