Who's fishing this weekend and what are you aiming for?

Was wanting to go out on the boat Sunday for fathers day fish but the weather has put a stop to that. Winds are a bit too high to be taking the 4yo for her first trip on granddads boat.

Today would be great but need to clean up the garden for fencing contractors on Monday and have medical appointments my wife needs to get to.

Managed a day out at Victor yesterday though which was great. Spent the day with my little girl visiting the whale centre, playgrounds, climbing rocks on granite island and her favorite activity for the day - fishing off the screwpile with daddy. Just had her little princess spincast rod with small hooks and some cockles. Dropped a big red mullet straight away trying to winch it up to the deck and then got into some smaller and interesting fish for her. Landed a little wrasse, small rock cod and the smallest flathead I've ever caught at around 10cm. Only fished for about an hour with her running around. One person fishing there landed some decent size strongies (keeping them for her cats apparently) and either some luderick or zebrafish?

Bream session from 5am this morning at West Lakes and Garden Island.

Only ended up with 3, biggest about 30.

Then headed up to the Warren for a carp sesh in the arvo, just 1 landed, approx 50cm, and 2 bust offs.

Great day to be out there today, but a bit slow on the fish.

Fathers Day lunch with the family tomorrow, then maybe a carp sesh in the metro.

I just can't give up on the salmon,

Me neither Plankton...salmon...salmon...salmon.

I'm thinking Waits/Parsons again tomorrow (Mon) and even though winds will drop off a bit than they are today, they will be still moderate from WSW - so may get some protection to far right of each beach.

I've only been down there when Northerlies are blowing, so this will give me some knowledge on conditions.

Kid free on Saturday and going to hit the Onk to catch/release a few bream and hunt for mully in the Pro Angler 12. Hoping the minimum temp is not far off 10 degrees by then, shouldn't be much off that. Sunday there is looking a bit windy though would love to hit it both days of the weekend.  Got so many hard bodies still boxed, new and hanging for a twitch.