Penn Affinity spin reel copy/rebadged reels

I'm a massive fan of the old discontinued Penn Affinity/Af spin reels. I own 1000, 3000 and a 4000 series reel and I'm after an other 1000. Unfortunately Penn have stopped producing these reels so I'm just wondering if their still actually being made but under a different brand of reel? Or is their a different brand equivalent?

So far I have come up with the Fun-Nor Affinity and the Ryobi Zauber, the Zauber looks and sounds like the exact but with Ryobi printed on it and the Fun-Nor appears to be the same but different brand and color. Anyone have experienced with these reels? Cheers in advance for any feedback

http://www.alanhawk.com/blog/rebdd.html

DMAC, I don't think Penn exist anymore as a seperate company. The parent company I think owns Abu as well and they produce their reels in whatever factory in China gives them the best deal. I think the same is done for Fin-nor and Ryobi reels, so i reckon they are the same reels but with cosmetic changes. I just looked at Alan Hawks site because this is where I read about this. I think his info is reliable and i have had a few emails with him re a reel issue which he correctly identified the problem from my explanation of the symptoms. Daiwa servicing confirmed his over email diagnosis. I trust his instincs. YMMV.

http://www.alanhawk.com/blog/rebdd.html

DMAC, I don't think Penn exist anymore as a seperate company. The parent company I think owns Abu as well and they produce their reels in whatever factory in China gives them the best deal. I think the same is done for Fin-nor and Ryobi reels, so i reckon they are the same reels but with cosmetic changes. I just looked at Alan Hawks site because this is where I read about this. I think his info is reliable and i have had a few emails with him re a reel issue which he correctly identified the problem from my explanation of the symptoms. Daiwa servicing confirmed his over email diagnosis. I trust his instincs. YMMV.

Wow, bit of an eye opener! Not too sure what to do now.