Lure hook placement

Interesting topic that you've started, Cal...

I'm keen to hear what other alternatives/combinations our online Hookers have tried and the varying degrees of success they have experienced. I'm about to experiment with doubles on poppers at the moment. However, there are singles, doubles, trebles, assists, stingers, etc. and any number of combinations of the above - any favourites out there?

Cheers

af

Whats the lure??.....is it......... 

cheers b

G"day Brenton, is it....well not excactly the famous Yo Zuri  Poddy,the no1 school mulloway lure of myth and legend, the lure that even second hand versions have fetched upward of 60 $ on ebay.

The lure that Yo Zuri discontinued and has had anyone with one look after like it was some kind of rare piece of jewellery.

But I am certain that the factory that had the moulds and produced them is still producing  and  although the finish isn"t as detailed as Yo Zuris,after recently finding these by a^$e whilst looking for something else,and testing them , they swim, cast  ect like a poddy every day of the week,and hopefully will catch  just the same.

Here is my originals....

100_1327Large.jpg

100_1324Large.jpg

100_1323Large.jpg

Cant beat the detail in the original 

100_1325Large.jpg

And here is the new ones which should do the biz, the finish isnt as good but  good enough, and they are  the same in every other aspect.

100_3767%20Custom_zpswg2nueqb.jpg

Actually still quite nice

100_3770%20Custom_zpssaswxq1a.jpg

[url=http://s25.photobucket.com/user/scummm/media/100_3769%20Custom_zpsduvvbaph.jpg.html]100_3769%20Custom_zpsduvvbaph.jpg[/

[100_3768%20Custom_zpsxij65mlg.jpg

Cheers B)

• 3 weeks later...