Chilli Crab recipe?

mines pretty simple but very tastey mate ...

done in a work...

5 raw crabs cleaned and 1/2ed

1ltr of chicken stock

1/2 ltr of water

1/2 cup of sweet chilli sauce

3-4 chillis chopped (optional)

2 TBS of ginger powder

6 spring onions chopped (use all the onion)

put all ingredient into the wok bring too boil add 1/2ed crabs and continusly turn for about 10 minutes

plate serve and eat ;)

keep the stock as it makes killer soups i do a chicken and sweetcorn and use this juice instaed of stock MAAAATTTE u cany buy that ;)

20141206_122659.jpg

20141206_122704.jpg

I'm not gunna ever eat chili crab if I end up looking like those two fishos :ph34r:...so.....is it a pre requisite to look dog ugly to be a real fisherman    :lol: 

To be honest I've never been fond of any chili crab, too messy and crab meat is best unflavoured I reckon, just a slab thick white bread, generously buttered and gorge yourself in paradise.

I'm not gunna ever eat chili crab if I end up looking like those two fishos :ph34r:...so.....is it a pre requisite to look dog ugly to be a real fisherman    :lol:

Bit harsh Col.

Real ugliness comes from inside people, I don't care what they look like on the outside.

Are you serious ?.............100% in fun mate, just stirring the pot for a bit of a laugh, I reckon Hoopsy would see the funny side...it's how us Aussies kid about, at least in my lifetime....no offense or insult intended whatsoever....call me a Scumbag and I'll laugh........cheers

what ya saying good head for radio ya recon mate :D

my favorite way my greek mate showed me is too make up a both with herbs onion chilli galic ect ..boil the crap out of it for 20 minutes then add raw cleaned 1/2ed crabs cook for 5-8 mins DELISH ;)

Yeah, maybe we could team up and model gloves too hahahahaha....any rude comments just for a laugh mate, no serious comments whatsoever

Bit harsh Col.

Real ugliness comes from inside people, I don't care what they look like on the outside.

Are you serious ?.............100% in fun mate, just stirring the pot for a bit of a laugh, I reckon Hoopsy would see the funny side...it's how us Aussies kid about, at least in my lifetime....no offense or insult intended whatsoever....call me a Scumbag and I'll laugh........cheers

All good mate.

:)  :)

So I cut the crabs in half, gave the insides a good clean and put them aside.

In a pan I chopped up some red chillies, some crushed garlic and some grated fresh ginger, quick fry up in a wok using some olive oil then added a cup of water, 4 table spoons of tomato sauce, 1 table spoon of BBQ sauce and a squirt of sweet chilli sauce.

Once up to boil, added the crabs , stirred it all thru and put a lid on the wok.

Checked every couple minutes and kept tossing to ensure all the crab started turning red.

Added a bit of corn flower and kept simmering. After 10 mins, I moved the crabs to a side in the wok, added a beaten egg and a some chopped spring onion, re-stirred and left to simmer for another 5mins.

Served on a plate with parsley garnish.

Been a while since I’ve enjoyed a new meal so much!!

IMAG0842.jpg

IMAG0844.jpg

IMAG0841.jpg