Coloured Gents

We have been in the last couple of weeks doing a coloured gent that my father passed down to me back in the 70's and we have been inundated with the response and the results. Over the last 2 weeks we have sold 45 of the red gents and everyone raves about them. I will be doing a winter one as well which was passed down but a different colour. I am doing more of the red ATM and should be available tomorrow. Be patient as it is a long process.

I have had people using them over the past few weeks and they have had some good results. Aaron is supplying me with some fresh gent to do a bulk load. They get here tomorrow so they won't be available till around Thursday as it is a long process to get the colour right. This we I have been doing gent that have a shine to them and have come up OK. They are red/purple with a shine. Will have those available this week also.

The last lot of batches I have done in the last couple of weeks have sold out so time to do a big batch. A friend of mine has been trying them and over the past 3 weeks have found a 48% better catch rate. Ned more input by others to see if this is making a difference.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.heinjus/videos/vb.100001891240430/1028394953900203/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Gents.gif

Looking good Crusher, nice colour and am gathering that is sawdust around them.

I've been colouring my own gents for some months now and find the process quite easy.

The strike rate does seem to be better, mainly on the red ones, but have found fluoro not too bad either.

Also, have experimented with flavoring them - not sure there is any difference for the fish - but doesn't seem to make much difference - and I ain't testing the flavor myself to check  :)

The next experiment is going to be using dead gents - ones that are killed without losing any colour or toughness to their skin.

• 4 weeks later...