Chermoula rubbed snapper w Yoghurt Dressing

Chermoula rubbed snapperThis is dish is traditionally Morrocan, you can tell by some of the spices....Serving size: Serves 4INGREDIENTS4 x 160?180g pieces snapper fillet, with skin on 1 quantity yogurt, coriander and mint sauce (recipe below)Chermoula3 cloves garlic, crushed1 teaspoon ground cumin? teaspoon hot paprika2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh coriander 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley? cup (60ml) olive oil2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind? cup (60ml) lemon juice? teaspoon saltIf you dont have a Morta & Pestal at home, i recommend using a magi mix or kitchen wiz to create a paste out of the above ingreediants...A little hint with Chemoula, to get maximum effect of flavours, marinate Fillets, or spoon mitxure onto fillets 2-3 hours before cooking in a hot pan. Finish with Lemon juice, and Sea-salt.Ok, i have an awesome recipe for an Asian Fried Eggplant salad, with herbs & cherry tomatoes, that boost this tasty lunchtime snack into a main course... If anyone would like to know that recipe, give me a shout.Otherwise, a simple, yet tasty Yoghurt dressing. Yoghurt, coriander and mint sauce20 coriander leaves, chopped1 tablespoon chopped spearmint leaves1 green birds eye chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped1 teaspoon diced red onion1 teaspoon fish sauce1 teaspoon lime juice100ml thick plain yogurtI think it is the easiest if u pulse most of these ingreediants in a Kitchen Wiz, as it creates a smooth Yogurt.Enjoy, give this one a go at home, u'll have your mates talking about it for ages.... a personal favorite of mine.