No photoshop. No Editing. Pure camera.

So with the change we had the other day and checking the radar there was signs of lightning that could be heading through Adelaide. I checked the radar after I finished work and saw that most of the lightning was down the south coast, So i didn't worry about it. 

Then i get a message from my mate to get down the beach as the lightning was coming. SO raced off to Porties and met up with him. By the time I got there it was gone and my mate left, i thought id hang around to see if anymore was on it's way. 

I am glad i stayed! Even though I waited and sat through the periods inbetween flashes which was nearly 4 hours and not having my remote on me to use bulb mode for long exposures. I managed to come up with these 3 crackers.

Now bare in mind that there has been no editing or photoshop, this is how it came straight off the camera! Im pretty impressed with how they turned out. 

Hope you enjoy. 

PL16 (1 of 1).jpg

PL161 (1 of 1).jpg

PL162 (1 of 1).jpg

dude!

id hang any of them on mah wall.....

well done.

Cheers mate.... I should also say that if Any of my images tickle your fancy I can get them put on Canvas. Any Size and style for 50% cheaper then buying in here in Adelaide. I also dont put any profit on my photos so whatever the canvas cost is how much you pay. Im not out to get rich, just for people to enjoy my photos.

dude!

well done.

Cheers mate.... I should also say that if Any of my images tickle your fancy I can get them put on Canvas. Any Size and style for 50% cheaper then buying in here in Adelaide. I also dont put any profit on my photos so whatever the canvas cost is how much you pay. Im not out to get rich, just for people to enjoy my photos.

Hey mate would love one :) Have sent a PM thanks

dude!

well done.

Hey mate would love one :) Have sent a PM thanks

I replied to your PM a few days ago mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

You should be printing and selling them yourself Southie as the quality is better than some mass produced stuff in the shops mate

Cheers mate.... i tried selling them but people want things for nothing.... i think i price my stuff decent for what it involves and cost but i guess people dont see it like that

• 1 month later...

Geez Daz you shouldn't have a problem selling your lures and flys there better than most of the shop bought ones

I don't mate, it's just the time wasters that ask for a price and when you give it to them they want you to tie for nothing or they just don't answer back. They don't realize that it still takes time out of your day to reply to their stupid questions and then don't even have the decency to say, Ok mate thanks for your time even if they can't afford them or they are too dear for them to purchase. It really rubs me the wrong way when they keep asking about different flies 2 or 3 times and they still don't take the time to reply  :angry:

People don't realize that you basically do the labour for next to nothing because you just want to supply a very good product and enjoy what you do and that most of the complicated patterns take somewhere close to an hour to tie each one. Oh well, there are people out there that know they are getting value for money when it comes to flies and they are the ones I prefer to service anyway. Gripe over  :lol:  I'm still getting a lot of sales which is good.

Cheers Dazz