Shimano Raider ll Mexican Fire rods..........bargain!

G'day all.

I know these rods have been around for years now,and I've always liked the feel of them,but never really had the need to "splurge" on one........I thought I'd finally get one and give it a go.

Have seen them range in price from $140 or so,down to $100 when on special at the "larger franchise" stores.

What stirred my interest,was when I saw them advertised for $80!..........awesome,or so I thought.

I went for a look at them,and selected the "Bream Finesse".........7 foot 2 inch,rated at 1 to 3kg.......nice for fishing Yorkes flats for whiting I'd think.

Approaching the counter,the young lady scans the barcode,and to my surprise.........

Wow!

Now,I'm not claiming it to be the greatest rod around,but for that sort of coin,it'll do me.......

I just got the last one from Main North Rod Blair Athol area they have a Snapper one left he will do for $39 also.....the system has been fixed now though but he said he will still honour it.

The one I got was the same as above 7ft 2" 1-4kg Bream and it scanned up at full sale price but he obviously marked it down more.....it was a system error now fixed.