80s tv fishing/boating adventure shows

Been a bit bored lately home bound and been watching some shows that I

loved as a kid , Shows like world safari aka Alby mangel's ,Malcolm Douglas

and later on old Rexy hunt in small doses among others , so did anybody

else watch these or got there own favourite's that I missed .

Mike

The best I got was the Leyland Brothers, and those blokes couldn't fish for shit.

Having said that, Harry Butler and Malcolm Douglas knew a thing or two, not forgetting Bush Tucker Man, Les Hiddins a few years later.

Alby Mangels knew bugger all about the Australian bush or wildlife, his show was only good for perving on the babes he used to take on his adventures, which were mostly overseas.

These days we are spoilt rotten for fishing and wildlife shows.

Thank's outandabout , Just watched some Malcolm Florence .

I forgot about the Leyland brothers Tinker ,Used to watch them religiously like most

aussie's , Alby Mangels  wasn't a fishing show as such more of an Ocean Vagabond

type deal .

Most of the current crop of fishing shows seem to all be in Pt Philip bay or some

exotic fishing destination that most couldn't afford to do , so I watch a lot of youtube

home fishing video's that people put up or older stuff .

The best I got was the Leyland Brothers, and those blokes couldn't fish for shit.

Having said that, Harry Butler and Malcolm Douglas knew a thing or two, not forgetting Bush Tucker Man, Les Hiddins a few years later.

Alby Mangels knew bugger all about the Australian bush or wildlife, his show was only good for perving on the babes he used to take on his adventures, which were mostly overseas.

These days we are spoilt rotten for fishing and wildlife shows.

Les Hiddens, now thats a blast from the past. I used to love his shows.

Alby had his faults, but he had a good eye !!

I think I watched most of them

River cottage in England showed things of growing your own eating wild food . But they had shows on catching imported things like yabbies crawfish from the states . And hanging road kill in pots for eels and road kill over bridges with maggots falling in then using them for bait to land trout . He did a show on wild food and food from bins also an SAS and Hugh also did a show each on catching squirrels eating them on sticks yuk .

River cottage Australia the guy has caught fish once or twice last week Trout and one had eggs so they ate trout cavier .

Not quite fishing shows

Oh I forgot the name I watched a fishing show that was like a quiz travelled to different countries and one a week was voted off .

• 2 weeks later...