Fishnuts Flys

Thanks Goldy for the contact I am in need of some flies myself and now you have pointed me in the right directions I can re-commence my flyfishing career :D

I sorted got lost in the SP scene and drifted away from it but I am keen as mustard to now try it from my Hobie and score a few bream and mullies in our creeks.

He does do a good job on them doesn't he.... and they catch fish too from the post's I seen of him and his captures, a very good fisho and have run into him in a few creeks over the years.

I am so keen to hit the water and use the yak I got over a month ago but ended up in hospital the day after I picked it up and I just have to wait till I recover from having my Gall Bladder removed then I can finally get the thing wet. B)

cheers

snapps

Thanks Goldy.

I'm glad you like them and I reckon you'll score a few fish with them too. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to tie some gear for you and anything I can do for you in the future, you know where to find me.

Snapperhead I gave you one of my Fishnuts Prawns in that creek one day a fair while ago, I hope you turned it into a fish or two. Anything I can do for you just let me know and I hope you are on the mend soon.

Thanks guys.

Cheers Dazz.