Who's braving the wet weather for a flick?

Mondays are my usual main fishing day during the week, but last Monday was crap so didn't go and next Monday looks to be even crappier!

Was going to try flicking some lures around the beaches this morning but with al the weed around I'm not going to bother. So will be waiting for this next big blow to finish and see what tactics I'll try.

Good luck to all that are able to get out ..... and be careful once the winds start up again,

No mullys willing to play in the Onk last night.

Do they think we just come out for no reason ??   They gotta get their act together or i ain't playing with them either !!

Yeah, seemed like perfect conditions last night too, nice big high tide with slack water right around dusk. I was flicking sp's, I reckon if I'd taken the time to get livies it might have been a different story.

Went to porties jetty. Had a few bites but nothing to serious.

I went to Porties for a look (no fishing) today around 2'ish and it was quite windy from the North. I was surprised as at my place there was no wind at all.

There were a reasonable amount of people fishing from the shallows to the end, but not much caught while I was there for a hour - very small tommies and gar at the end, a reef fish in the middle as well as someone using a crab net and a couple mullet in the shallows (and a tall African appearance person was taking undersized).

No-one seemed to be berleying too hard considering there was a small school of salmon swimming around yesterday

I got up a tad too late so didn't do any fishing earlier and was expecting the weather to go down hill so didn't plan to head out later on.

Well it got to me that the weather will be dodgy for a while so I headed out with no planning and thought I'd flick some plastics and squid jigs.

I reckon I found Southie's squid spot :ph34r: Bwahahahaha. Already knew where it was but JEEEEZE the squid ink on a certain rock, had to be his exact spot  :lol:

One tentacle was all I could manage, I think I was snagged but may have just been a decent hit. Then it blew up a fair bit and I called it quits.

Very low water levels in the Pat, but plenty of small bream to keep me entertained.....

Dredging at the marina entrance on the sea side which stirred up the fish a bit, luckily not too affected by the weed like the beaches.

Wind was tricky at times, but not as bad as forecast.

Fished West Lakes for a couple of hours til it shut down around 8pm.

Underpants I said to someone I wonder when the seaweed will come . The bloke I was saying this too says he goes often down to the beach . He reckons he's never seen the adelaide beaches covered in sea weed . He asked me what I was talking about I said gee when I lived near north haven outer harbour the beaches down there were covered in weed

No Michael your wrong never seen seaweed in beaches

Where is he I hope he saw that on Glenelg Beach lol