Eucumbene River! Fly Fishing for Spawn Run Trout Video

Gee 60! Who would have ever thought! LOL! Sounds like it's time for a trip away, doing one of my other favourite pastimes, Fly Fishing for Trout! So it's decided a trip to my long time mate, Tommieee (45 yr's) place in the Bega Valley for my 60th, passing through the Snowy Mountains and one of the Mecca's for Trout in Australia, the Eucumbene River. So a couple of days fishing was included in the trip on the top of Australia. Now after not having fly fished for a long while, let alone in a fast flowing river, let's just say it was a steep learning curve. The fishing is a lot different than our single little still pools here in South Australia. So it was no surprise I had the wrong tackle for the job! Some friendly anglers saw my dilemma and kindly re-rigged my line with the correct gear and it wasn't long before I scored a fish! This became my 60th Birthday Tea and was delicious! + was the only fish kept for the trip.The wind & rain didn't stop much at all for our fishing sessions, but! we did get a calm before the storm when we arrived on the return trip, so I put the Quad up and got some great footage! So sit back grab a drink and enjoy 11 minutes on the roof of Australia fishing for spawn run Trout. Thanks for watching!

Cheers Chuck

That's some awesome footage there Chuck! Quadcopter adds that extra dimension to make videos look just like the ones on the telly. What model is yours Chuck and is it an in-built camera or have you got a GoPro attached?

cheers Kuerschie the quad is a Blade 350QX with a  C-Go 2 HD Camera w/ Gimbal great quad but the new ones are even better!