Stainless steel fishing trolley cart/trolley wanted.

Anyone know where or who could set me up with a stainless steel fishing trolley ? need one to pull along jetty's that will hold a few rods ,eskys, tackle bags etc. tired of using poorly made $50 trolleys and making 2 trips back to the car park for more gear, so happy to spend around 150-200 for a decent made stainless type with decent heavy duty wheels etc, would need to me able to be taken apart and assembled easily , and must fit inside a normal sized vehicle as i dont own 4wd. not after any modified stuff from people im after a properly made stainless steel one. im located in Pooraka, 5095. Northern suburbs.

Anyone know where or who could set me up with a stainless steel fishing trolley ? need one to pull along jetty's that will hold a few rods ,eskys, tackle bags etc. tired of using poorly made $50 trolleys and making 2 trips back to the car park for more gear, so happy to spend around 150-200 for a decent made stainless type with decent heavy duty wheels etc, would need to me able to be taken apart and assembled easily , and must fit inside a normal sized vehicle as i dont own 4wd. not after any modified stuff from people im after a properly made stainless steel one. im located in Pooraka, 5095. Northern suburbs.

make one out of marine ply to suit your needs easy as ,put rubber tyres on it {blow up ones of course} available at the Asian cheap mart on research rd  Pooraka and it wont cost you a fortune.