Last nights Meal - Pipis and Squid and Pasta

To me that just looks like a plate full of bait.....

With a bit of parsley on top.

What sauce goes best with it mate?

Spicy tomato and garlic. Italian style and they were the packaged cockles from the Pipi company. Nice and clean, would be top bate too but expensive if you do not catch.

What left overs, the shells? That's a one man feed.

I mulch all prawn, crab, lobster, oyster and cockle shells mixed with pellets. Works for me. We got 1st, 2nd and equal 3rd on the Police Variety Comp at Pt Hughes this year and bagged out a week later at Pt Vic in 1/2 an hour. Largest fish 500mm (most double headers)

Cheers

I mulch all prawn, crab, lobster, oyster and cockle shells mixed with pellets. Works for me. We got 1st, 2nd and equal 3rd on the Police Variety Comp at Pt Hughes this year and bagged out a week later at Pt Vic in 1/2 an hour. Largest fish 500mm (most double headers)

Cheers

Sounds like you know where to find the whiting , whats your secret ?

Cheers

Agreed, that's an amazing result 1st 2nd & equal 3rd that burley must really be potent stuff or you must really know your way around over there.

Well done.

Cheers

Agreed, that's an amazing result 1st 2nd & equal 3rd that burley must really be potent stuff or you must really know your way around over there.

Well done.

I know jack about fishing the "dark side" (sun comes up later and tv stations are different to Adelaide and my side) So yes Nokia I think the berley is the trick which I was shown by Hoopsy.

So if you want get a mulcher  and recycle left overs.

Cheers

I had a blender but after it blew up so I got a mincer which works well. After Christmas/New Year I get enough seafood leftovers to fill 1 shelf in my upright freezer.

I saw in the posts that you cleaned up at the Police Variety Comp. I mainly fish out of Port Hughes & did alright the other weekend but mainly 42cm a few over 45cm. I hadn't been out for over 3 months so wanted to see if the boat still floats.

I'm still yet to drag the boat down to Port Vic. I would prefer to go out with someone else first as I don't know those waters around there.

Cheers