K.I.S.S. snapper

2007 we feasted on one of cathsum's whyalla charter snapper for xmas.lucky for us, my bro gave us one of his illusion snappers for our 2008 xmas dinner.no mucking around, just rubbed marge on the outside, lemon juice, herbs, lemon slices & onions in the middle. cooked on low for 2 hrs on the bbq and couldn't fault the juicy texture and flavour. was an absolute hit for our xmas dinner.I just lay the snaps on a sheet of foil. just peel the skin off and loads and loads of beautiful flavouresome fish flesh. better than crappy prawns. Posted Image

Blimey mate,I'm sitting here eating honey on toast for brekky and that's still making me hungry!!Looks fantastic. I have the BBQ and I have the foil. Hmm... I have the boat and I have the bait. So what's missing?? Oh yeah... the bloody Snapper!!On my list of things to catch this year. 2009 will be the year the Gaffers find Snapper and by the looks of it, cook at least one of them just like that!Thanks for sharing mateGaff