What are your spring/summertime target species?

Cant wait for the first signs of life in the coorong!! Easily my fave time and species. Definitely keen to hit the YFW on the pops not a real seafood fan so strictly C&R. Bream of the surface is always fun to as things warm up. Might have a serious shot at a shark something i havnt given much time in the past but always mean to. Want to try some micro jigging out wirrina way never know what might turn up!

Love this time of the year!

Cant wait for the first signs of life in the coorong!! Easily my fave time and species. Definitely keen to hit the YFW on the pops not a real seafood fan so strictly C&R. Bream of the surface is always fun to as things warm up. Might have a serious shot at a shark something i havnt given much time in the past but always mean to. Want to try some micro jigging out wirrina way never know what might turn up!

Love this time of the year!

I actually can't wait for the life to pop into the coorong aswell mate.

I have the boss who lives on mundoo channel with a boat. And my other work mate has a tinny that i can use anytime. Bring on the mullies!

been a b@$%@&d of a winter for Super G & I. Either family commitments (new grandson :wub: ) or weather (crappy on days off :angry: ). Last winter we fished 3 out of every 4 weekends so looking forward to getting out. Those that know us will see us doing our usual thing, puffers and undersized KGW's :boot: . We will target legal Whiting, crabs & Squid. By catch of Flathead usually happens and a few Red mullet for the neighbours. Maybe Snapper on the Crusader if I get an invite ;)

85cm Snook - probably not anything to brag about. I'm sure many of you catch them that size regularly. 

What is the biggest Snook you guys have caught? Just curious what size they get to. 

89cm wading Franklin Harbour. Was mad on my 1-3kg stick, 5lb and only 8lb leader on!

Never seen anything like it before or since. Perhaps for the boaties?

P1010970.JPG

P1010969.JPG

85cm Snook - probably not anything to brag about. I'm sure many of you catch them that size regularly. 

What is the biggest Snook you guys have caught? Just curious what size they get to. 

89cm wading Franklin Harbour. Was mad on my 1-3kg stick, 5lb and only 8lb leader on!

Never seen anything like it before or since. Perhaps for the boaties?

attachicon.gifP1010970.JPG

attachicon.gifP1010969.JPG

That is a solid Snook! Would've been crazy on a 1-3kg rod haha.