Howdy all,  over a quite time at University I started writing a few reports about some of the fishing trips I have recently done  so here is a link to my reports, as it is easier than copying and pasting them all in. http://lachycross.wixsite.com/crossyscatches

cheers  members.

http://lachycross.wixsite.com/

Here are a few pictures from some of my reports

14139436_10210617661264628_576382198_o.jpg

13987715_10210487477970127_271453185_o.jpg13672543_10210357901770803_1694305900_n.jpg

Absolutely fantastic reports luringlures.  Great info and detail plus photos.

Would like to see the full reports on S&H to give our site the full 'exclusive' but the link to it is still great.

Look forward to seeing your future reports on your trips.

Being your obviously from the best part of town, down South, we may bump in to each other one day :)

Again, well done mate.

Really good reports matey, looking forward to more of them (yes us southerners love to fish ).

The photo with a picture of your fishing rod and reel , is a great spot to fish , I can tell by the little wash (creek,stormwater) in the sand and the background .

I wouldn't mind betting that at certain times mulloway would be caught there, as there always seems to be some species of fish in that area .

Mullet , Bream , salmon trout , salmon, Tommies  Flathead and silver whiting ...good spot .

Might even meet up one day , Doobie and myself are on the south side   cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Plectropomus
      Hi there brains trust.
      For years I have wondered why pictures of big mulloway often show a pink area of bruising on the flanks. In contrast, I have never seen this on underwater footage of NSW/Qld mulloway taken by divers and spearos. I am really curious to see if anyone knows more. I even began to collect images to see if the bruising was limited to one side, or the other, and if it occurred only on largest fish. 
      Early indications are it is mainly surf-caught, bigger fish, and often down the side toward the vent. See examples below, and the one with a yellow circle.
      The only things I have shortlisted from a range of possibilities are (a) a parasitic infection of some sort on the skin under the scales, (b) sand rubbing the fish when it is being landed, (c) some sort of contact with the line during the  typical way mulloway fight, and (c) "spawning behaviour" where males might nudge females.
      As a semi-retired fish biologist, this is one of those questions that buzzes around in my head begging for an answer!! I don't think it is anything sinister.
      Apologies if the photos below are yours! I just Googled them off various FaceBook forums and the net.
      Any ideas or observations??
      Thanks

• By ljackway
      Hi i'm doing an assignment for Uni where im making a fishing magazine however im struggling to find a high definition photo that i can use for the cover.
      If anyone has any good photos of you with a nice fish that you think would look good for a magazine, please post below or personally message me!
      None of this will be posted anywhere, simply for my uni assignment
      Thanks in advanced!!
    • By bjorn2fish
      Hey guys as the title suggests, who's been catching salmon this season?
      What sizes are you seeing and roughly what areas?
      Cheers
    • By southie THE BANGA
      So for something different Lets see what type of collection of Squid Jags you have.... Im sure you all have a secret addiction when it comes to collecting them...... 
      I'll post mine up when i get home from work..... 
    • By southie THE BANGA
      So i have been given the opportunity to get away for the week with the olds to Cairns. We are staying in Palm Cove and being me I will be taking a couple travel rods to have a bit of a flick  
      I will be doing it all landbased and taking lures with me. What sort of gear should i take? 
      What Rod/Reel combos? and lures should I be taking? 
      I know there is a little creek system a couple hundred metres from our hotel that has Barra, Tarpon, jacks in it and I know Palm Cove jetty itself has plenty of fish. But is there anywhere else i should be trying?
      We will be having a hire car to get around so I don't mind travelling a bit. i got just over a month to sort some stuff out so any tips or hints would be fantastic