Before & After the flood photos..

Here's a few before & after photos that I've put together since the June floods....

Cheers

Adrian

1-Dynan's Bridge at Weegena. (17-1-15) (Small).JPG1-Dynan's Bridge at Weegena. (18-6-16) (Small).JPG

This was Dynan's Bridge at Weegena, Mersey River.

2-Willows before the flood at Kimberley (Small).JPG2-Willows flatterned by flood water, Mersey River at Kimberley. (17-6-16) (Small).JPG

The Mersey River at Kimberley some 20 kms downstream from Weegena.

3-Mersey River, Weegena..(priv.prop) (Small).JPG3-Some change to the Mersey River here, Weegena, (Small).JPG

The Mersey River on private property that I fish at Weegena..

4-Mersey River, Weegena.(private prop)-4 (Small).JPG4-River flood damage , Mersey River, Weegena. (Small).JPG

The Mersey River at Weegena where I cross over..

6-Mersey River at Merseylea (18-3-14) (Small).JPG6-section of the Merseylea Bridge washed away. (17-6-16) (Small).JPG

Mersey River at Merseylea 500 meters from where the bridge was.

9-Mersey River,wide and calm section of water. (Small).JPG9-Very wide and shallow now, Mersey River at Weegena. (8-9-16) (Small).JPG

Massive change to the Mersey River above where Dynan's Bridge once was at Weegena.

8-Good fast water runs, Mersey River, Weegena.(19-10-15) (Small).JPG8-river washed away, Mersey River, Weegena. (12-9-16) (Small).JPG

Most of the foliage has been washed away on this corner of the Mersey River.