I might have to be the pioneer.

79 bucks a year is not a lot.

The Daiwa Next Level films on there are quality in terms of camera work etc.

I love watching the Morningtide lads as well, land based spinning is my thing. I don't necessarily agree with how they fish though, jumping in the water etc. but it is damn entertaining. They have a few 'how to' clips featured (might be the DVD they were selling).

All the better fishing shows are included, Big Angry Fish, Adventure Bound, Rexy Hunt etc. and s couple of new ones I haven't seen before.

I have had it from the start and think it is worth the money to be able to watch fishing shows when ever i want! It was the first time i have paid for ANY TV! and i am happy with my purchase.

Yes there is a lot of old stuff there but they are adding content all the time. Love all the old Rex Hunt stuff too!

Cheers Chuck

Hi ShoreJigger,

I have a full year ($79) subscription, and there are a lot of things to like about it, as well as a few things that let it down.

Having a full library of different fishing shows is awesome. There's always something to watch, and there's something for everybody, whether you're after pelagics from the stones, freshwater natives, or simple bread and butter fishing. Personally, I find I'm always going back to Adventure Bound or Fishing Edge (can't beat Lee Rayner!). But, there are so many other options, and as mentioned above the Morningtide boys provide some entertaining viewing. Fishing Down Under have fish flicks exclusive content too. On top of the fishing, there's also The Offroad Adventure Show, hunting and spearfishing shows. 

Now, there are a few things which I think need improving before I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase. There's new content added monthly, which is good and gives you a reason to go back, but it's not a heap of new episodes, maybe a season of 3 or 4 shows at a time. Because it's in its early stages, there isn't a huge amount of content on there. For example, Ifish is currently into its 11th season, however only season 7 and 8 are available on fishflicks. I'm assuming they're waiting to add more as time goes on, but it seems a little bare in its early stages. Another downfall is the organisation of episodes. Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.47.44 AM.png 

Using Ifish as an example again, episodes are simply listed with the season and episode number, which makes picking an episode difficult. If you're after a particular show, e.g. king george whiting in South Australia, it's a bit of a guessing game. There is a category of shows which is sorted by 'species', but in all honesty, it's shambles. 

Overall I'm happy with it and think it's been worthwhile, however I'd recommend signing up just for a week at the start to see what it's like. After all, it's $2... you spend more on a bunnings sausage! That way you can decide whether you think it's worth the $79 outlay, or maybe decide whether buying access for a week or so at a time so you can check out the new content when it gets added is a good option? I'll leave it up to you, but as with anything, there are pros and cons, it just depends on whether you think the positives outweigh the negatives. 

Cheers, Mitch