Kingfish in Coffin Bay

Hey Guys,

Anybody know where the Kingy Hotspots are in the bay from the boat?

I can imagine they follow the ledges at the bottom of Kellidie and Horse Peninsula and maybe also into the mouth of Dutton Bay?

I've fished the bay plenty of times but never those areas and never for Kingies, always head out into the bay around the Brothers or out from Farm Beach. 

What a lovely spot to fish and I never get tired of the oysters either.Those spots you mention are all known kingfish haunts and can often be seen smashing schools of gar.Putting in the time is the key and the hotter the weather the hotter the bite.An outgoing tide creates the perfect natural burley stream and this is when I find the best time to focus my time chasing those big balls of muscle.Good luck....

What a lovely spot to fish and I never get tired of the oysters either.Those spots you mention are all known kingfish haunts and can often be seen smashing schools of gar.Putting in the time is the key and the hotter the weather the hotter the bite.An outgoing tide creates the perfect natural burley stream and this is when I find the best time to focus my time chasing those big balls of muscle.Good luck....

If I may be so bold - what time of year? I'm thinking the same as Pt Augusta, winter to late spring?