No more savage gear blades :-(

Looks like BCF is going through a product line refresh for savage gear and the blades are no longer being supplied to stores. Had to order a stack online and waiting delivery.

But on the plus side I ordered them at clearance prices on sale for cyber Monday at $4 a blade :-)

They were my favorite brand of blades, anyone got any alternative suggestions?

Big redfin were absolutely slaying the fire tiger pattern at Craigbourne Dam here near Hobart. Only thing in my box that was getting a touch. Hard bodies and soft plastics were being ignored by everything but the blades were getting constant action. Even got a decent salmon or rainbow trout (both are stocked there) but jumped off almost straight away.

Wondering when the 2017 lineup of products will be in store and if they will bring the blades back one-day.

Stay tuned for 2017 Sbarnden! The little Blade Preys are discontinued so stock up while you can but SavageGear will be bringing out a new style of them next year!

Details are that they're going to come with trebles instead of doubles, the weight to size ratio will be a little better in mimicking prey profiles but the colours will be similar; a silver, gold, black, olive and something a bit out there.