Turning Japanesa "I really think so"

Joy come to the shack to help do the maintenance thing. So I asked her to call into Samtass for a pan size snapper (from Victoria) and 2 tubs of seaweed.

So Friday night I cooked some sushi rice and sliced up the salmon and prosciutto and seaweed ( :)) Along with some Sak'e.  

JAPANESE MEALS 001.JPG

Tonight I cooked the snapper with ginger, spring onions, and Japanese Soya wrapped in banana leaves and cooked it in the Weber Q. 

Then served up with broccoli, asparagus, rice and seaweed. Wow I was even impressed (y) and so was Joy.

JAPANESE MEALS 004.JPG

Tomorrow will be salted grilled salmon and sesame beans. 

The song "Turning Japanesa" has be going through my head all day, could this mean something ?

Cheers

Are you as good in bed as in the kitchen....?

No... wait.... dont answer...... we have no way of checking your reply....... :unsure:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

No good in bed any more that's why I try to spoil Joy and do ok in the kitchen (my favourite shows are ch 33 an Foxtel ch 127 .the food channels)

Wilda you should see what I can do with an fresh Australian salmon. I asked Joy to buy one but she bought a snapper.

Salmon cooked over hoy coals on fencing wire at brows beach (30 yrs ago) not scaled still brings back great memories. That is 1 reason  I wanted to come with you down salt creek way.

I saw a massive school of salmon over here last week end close to shore in the little boat so things on the up, thank Christ.

Cheers