Sunset at James Well on Yorks

Took Sonar down to the beach tonight and what a sight greeted me / us. After throwing the ball for 10 minutes I dashed back to the shack (Radars Retreat) and grabbed the camera and took back for some photos to share with everyone. :)  

Really to appreciate the atmosphere around me you had to be here, it was the best. :D

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 004.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 005.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 006.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 007.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 008.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 009.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 014.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 010.JPG

And then it was back to the shack with Sonar and a nice meal. He got the tuna and I got the oysters in rice wine vinegar, chillies, soya (sweet of course, just like me lol) and mint with ginger marinated for 1 hour in the fridge and then back to their shells on a bed of crushed ice and then..... destroyed one at a time, fantastic :)

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 001.JPG

SUNSET on YORKS Tonight 003.JPG

Cheers bon appetite.

jealous much? you bet. Reminds me of my childhood sitting out the front of the shack near Port Augusta with my now departed mum & dad. I can just imagine the sweet smell of the ocean & seaweed and the serenity. What have I got? the view of 2 storey dog box houses and the smell and sound of city hoons!

Enjoy mate