1. AquaticResearch1

AquaticResearch1

• Similar Content

• By jimbojames
      Been playing around with my 3.3hp outboard for the Canoe (aka Mully Magnet) . I had a broken thread on the motors original tank but i also wanted a bigger tank as it is really hard to re-fill the little 1.5ltr tank while you are bobbing around on the water . So what i have done is i put a fuel line in with primer bulb and fuel pump to a T piece and then a fuel return for the pressured fuel so it doesn't blow the carby apart and then a feed near the carby to draw fuel that it needs from the third part on the T . Works a treat and i cant wait to give it a crack . All i need to do now is replace the original fuel gauge and fuel outlet plate with a plate for my fuel in and out . I have bought the proper bits for the fuel plate with quick release connectors . Both different so one is only in and the other out and cannot be connected wrong . I should have enough range to get to England and back now . lol . This was also way cheaper than buying a new tank but as mentioned it will be a lot easier out on the water .