Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Been playing around with my 3.3hp outboard for the Canoe (aka Mully Magnet) . I had a broken thread on the motors original tank but i also wanted a bigger tank as it is really hard to re-fill the little 1.5ltr tank while you are bobbing around on the water . So what i have done is i put a fuel line in with primer bulb and fuel pump to a T piece and then a fuel return for the pressured fuel so it doesn't blow the carby apart and then a feed near the carby to draw fuel that it needs from the third part on the T . Works a treat and i cant wait to give it a crack . All i need to do now is replace the original fuel gauge and fuel outlet plate with a plate for my fuel in and out . I have bought the proper bits for the fuel plate with quick release connectors . Both different so one is only in and the other out and cannot be connected wrong . I should have enough range to get to England and back now . lol . This was also way cheaper than buying a new tank but as mentioned it will be a lot easier out on the water .

3.3hpMod4.jpg

3.3hpMod3.jpg

3.3hpMod.jpg

3.3hpMod2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By jimbojames
      Did my good deed last week and volunteered for the Recfish , Reef design lab and Charles Sturt council Artificial reef deployment and construction for West Lakes . Was an interesting first day at the council putting the reefs together and even tho the 6 volunteers were split into 2 groups for two time slots i ended up staying and helping out for the whole day . They went together fairly easily and was interesting to be so hands on . Some extra tools would of been handy but we managed with what we had , lol . I took the camera along to get some footage of the second day being the deployment of the 12 Reefs which sat at different levels in the water , they were also put in 4 groups of 3 and hopefully this will encourage the fish to be more mobile between the  reefs . Also had my go pro for some underwater footage and i hope to get back for some updates on growth over the next couple of years . Any way , i hope you enjoy the video .

×