6. doobie

doobie

7. Softy

Softy

8. bjorn2fish

bjorn2fish

• Similar Content

• By jimbojames
      Did my good deed last week and volunteered for the Recfish , Reef design lab and Charles Sturt council Artificial reef deployment and construction for West Lakes . Was an interesting first day at the council putting the reefs together and even tho the 6 volunteers were split into 2 groups for two time slots i ended up staying and helping out for the whole day . They went together fairly easily and was interesting to be so hands on . Some extra tools would of been handy but we managed with what we had , lol . I took the camera along to get some footage of the second day being the deployment of the 12 Reefs which sat at different levels in the water , they were also put in 4 groups of 3 and hopefully this will encourage the fish to be more mobile between the  reefs . Also had my go pro for some underwater footage and i hope to get back for some updates on growth over the next couple of years . Any way , i hope you enjoy the video .

• By jimbojames
      Headed over to Marion bay for a charter over the weekend . Stayed at the house that was in the package then left before dark to Pondalowie bay for the charter . My Dad came along witch was the highlight for me . Was a very slow day and basically the only thing i caught was this .