Panga

YABBIES plus more to come

Dropped 2 net in a dam near my shack / place and pulled them this arvo/ Result 60 on the dot and some are huge :D

YABBIES 002.JPG

YABBIES 004.JPG

Anyway Wilda called me tonight and ..... guess what we are going up the river tomorrow (bit of a surprise)

So Sonar and myself are travelling to Blanchetown to enjoy the adventure / journey.

So off tomorrow early and Craig is supplying almost everything :clap:catching MORE yabbies and maybe some fish as well. The adventure is what counts IMO.

We will post a report.

Cheers Gotta enjoy the journey

Sadly I was driving at about 0645 this morning and started feeling real, real unwell near Clinton and called Craig while doing the vomit thing on the side of the road. So I turned around and headed back 30 k's to James Well. :(  Dam shame as I was packed and ready early this morning. 

Wildfish knows from trips at MB when this occurs.

Sadly I was driving at about 0645 this morning and started feeling real, real unwell near Clinton and called Craig while doing the vomit thing on the side of the road. So I turned around and headed back 30 k's to James Well. :(  Dam shame as I was packed and ready early this morning. 

Wildfish knows from trips at MB when this occurs.

not good Lindsay hope you are feeling better mate 

cheers Jerry :)