Competition 2 Starting 2/12/07 Ending 2/02/08

Hey All, This competition will be ran over the next 2 months so you all have ample time to get your entries in! To enter simply post a photo of a Salmon caught by yourself. Myself, Fred & Butters will select the top 3 photos in which will be entered into a poll which will open for voting on 3/02/08 and run untill 9/02/08. The winner will be the photo with the most votes. In the event of a tie, photos with equal votes will be entered into another poll for 24 hours. The prize will be a Juro Coastline Surf MT144-8W Surf RodThe top 3 photos will be selected on photo quality, detail etc. Only one entry per person will be accepted and must be posted within this topic. Entry is open to all South Australian Residents Only Prize will be delivered to metro areas ony or can be left for you to collect. Prize cannot be posted due to size.Good Luck!Aarron

• 2 weeks later...

A mate and i caught these crackers at Almonta BeachHad an awesome day. Every cast was a fish. I snapped a handle on my reel trying to wind one in. I ended up holding the line and walking backwards up the beach to get it in.After i broke my surf rod i started using a little 6 foot rex hunt combo. Chucking 20 gm metal lures about 20mt of shore and pulling in 5 lb west coast salmon.A fair few cordials were drunk whilst cleaning them. size=589http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/DSsJ0l7X__Almonta_salmon_web.JPG[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

here's my salmon caught off pennington beach. my partner left me at the start of the beach. he thought he would get me out the way so he gave me a crummy rod and a mushed up pilchard. needless to say he was and still is very jealous of what i caught. my boy friend has also posted this photo in the brag section. {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif size=384http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/Nkk5gpYN__Becspics060.jpg[/img]

• 4 weeks later...