Angler's Alliance Lakes web cams...

Just thought this site may be of some interest to the members on the site.. I know these are web cams set on a variety of lakes here in Tasmania, but I've found them to be quite interesting as one slowly moves the cursor across the screen. There are several  changes of weather conditions and a variety of boats and fishermen that move past the camera as you slowly scroll across the screen.. This was on opening day here in Tassie.. August 5th.. plenty of fisho's braving the cold weather..  :cold:    not this little black duck, he's staying home in the warm.. it's now blowing at 45 KPH here..

cheers

Adrian

http://anglersalliance.org.au

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plenty of white outs & snow around today.. even snowing on and off here in Sheffield today, at the moment (11;17 am)  it's reached 2.3 degrees, chill factor is making it -3.8 degrees...

No fishing for a couple of days, same conditions tomorrow...   http://www.weatherzone.com.au/tas/northwest-coast/sheffield

cheers

Adrian

Right!! I'm over this cold weather, doesn't it know it's supposed to be "Spring"  The rivers were just getting to the right height for wading, now they're running high and fast due to more rain as well as snow melt. Water temps will have come right down again too... Still one good thing is that it will help fatten the trout up and hopefully they'll be hungry and more aggressive too... :D

this is what I seen the past couple of mornings from the back door..

cheers

Adrian

IMG_4479 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4478 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4481 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4480 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4477 (Medium).JPG