Hi All, 

Hopefully a quick question. I currently store my SPs (Zman, Squidgies, Gulps etc) in their original packaging, however I was wondering if there is any issue storing them in containers / tackle trays, either mixed or grouped to individual types and colours?

From what I understand you should store Zman and Gulps together, but are there any others that dont "play nice" together?

Do the SPs "bleed" and alter the colour of other SPs?

Cheers

Yes do not store z-man with other plastics or you will have a melded mess of sticky goo.

Don't store gulp out of the juice so in the packets or in a specially designed tub..can't think of the name at the moment.

SqudgIes don't bleed but be careful mixing in other plastics. A lot of the cheaper lures colour bleeds which can actually create from unique plastic colours.

I've pretty much only got squidgies because of different brands being incompatible. My tackle box starts out nice and organised but by the end of a day on soft plastics everything gets mixed up.

The colour can still bleed a bit with squidgies , especially the pink ones but that's about the only issue

Ive stored Zmans in zip lock bags before, they destroy the bags a little(i.e. the white part of the zip lick bag that is there so you can write on it flakes off if that makes sense)  but not a  real big problem and doesn't effect the plastic except they go a little darker after 6 months. Putting them in zip lock bags means you can store them in your tackle trays with other plastics without having them touch,  Tackle contraceptives LOL :blink:  :P  :D 

• 5 weeks later...