Snapped graphite rod

All that can really be done is to put a new tip guide on the end, and depending on where it's snapped it's going to change the action of the rod and stiffen it up a bit.

Alternatively you could contact Shimano and see if you can get a new top section.

Most tackle shops could replace the tip for you, and it's not hard to do yourself either.

Good luck.

Hate it when a tip goes, especially when you have not even caught a fish yet .......

Here's hoping you went down the easiest and cheapest way ..... hot melt glue and a new tip ....

Yes, IF you are LUCKY, the manufacturer may have new spare sections, but it WILL cost you $$$$$

If you have to go "original", then spend the $$$ , keep the old section, fix it up later, and then you will have 2 rods with different actions 

SF

I snapped one about 6 months ago.  I contacted Shimano to get a new top section.  They advised me they don't do that anymore and I had to buy a new rod.  If you've only broken the tip between the 1st & 2nd eyelet, take it to a fishing shop and get them to put a new tip on it.  You'll hardly notice the difference.  Best of luck.